Teacher Vita also teaches in-school and after school program in music, movement and Mandarin.
Curriculum will combine methodologies of 2 pedagogies of Kodály method and Orff approach to build a playful musical environment for kids to learn musical skills through play. A typical class will include "hello song", " tempo training", " in-tune singing", "creative movement “," fun activities", "puppets / props play”, "Instrument play", "Story time", "goodbye song".
I currently work as a music teacher in the following preschools:
- Pacific Rim International School- Emeryville, Ca
- Chinese American International School - San Francisco, Ca
- Piedmont Choir - Oakland, Ca
- Early Start Music, Music Together- Fremont/Castro Valley/ San Leandro/Newark, CA
I had worked in:
- Pixar Child Development Center - Berkeley, Ca
- St Paul's Episcopal School - Oakland, Ca
- Little Elephant Montessori - Oakland, Ca
- Shu Ren Internation School - Berkeley, Ca
- Oakland Garden School, Oakland, Ca
- East Bay Music Together - Oakland, Ca
- Mills college ( music TA in the preschool) - Oakland, Ca
- St Lawrence O'toole School ( First Grade ) - Oakland, Ca
- Rockridge Little School - Oakland, Ca
You are welcome to contact me to set up the demo class in your school.
Please email me at